Indraprastha Apollo Hospital, New Delhi
New Delhi, India Established in : 1996 Number of Beds : 1000 Multi Specialty About Orthopedics at Indr…
- The Apollo hospital, New Delhi stands at the cutting edge of current orthopedics, offering the latest treatments and surgical techniques.
- Established since 1995, it continues to be counted as one of the top 10 orthopedics hospital in India.
- It is also one of the first centers for Articular Cartilage implantation in northern India.
Medanta – The Medicity, Gurgaon
Gurgaon, India Established in : 2009 Number of Beds : 1250 Super Specialty About Orthopedics at Meda…
- The orthopedic department consists of multi-specialty doctors that include orthopedic surgeons, anesthetist, pain medicine specialists and physical & occupational therapist.
- The team works with the latest techniques such as Computer Navigation Systems, O-Arm, Alpha Operation Theatre, Arthroscopic Equipment, 4D Myoline Dynamin Posture, and Motion Analysis. The doctors primarily focus on providing the highest
Kokilaben Dhirubhai Ambani Hospital, Mumbai
Mumbai, India Established in : 2006 Number of Beds : 750 Multi Specialty About Orthopedics at Koki…
- The hospital has successfully performed more than 1668 joint replacement surgeries, 4753 arthroscopic surgeries, and 1864 spine surgeries.
- The orthopedic department specializes in orthobiologic techniques such as
- Autologous chondrocytes for articular cartilage repair
- Autologous osteoblasts and stem cells for bone
Apollo Hospitals, Greams Road, Chennai
Chennai, India Established in : 1983 Super Specialty About Orthopedics at Apol…
- The orthopedic department is armed with the contemporary infrastructure to be able to treat the patients with multiple fractures; for example, a shattered pelvis can be corrected in just one day at the hospital.
- The Apollo Institute is the first to Asia to offer Robotic spine surgery and robotic rehabilitation.
- It is the pioneer in total knee replacement in
Fortis Memorial Research Institute, Gurgaon
Gurgaon, India Established in : 2001 Number of Beds : 300 Super Specialty About Orthopedics at Fort…
- The hospital is recognized worldwide for its mastery in doing minimally invasive orthopedic surgeries making way to lesser pain, reduced scarring and faster recovery.
- The main focus of the department involves arthritis, hip replacement, knee joint replacement, revision joint replacement, spine surgeries such as disk herniation, shoulder injuries, musculoskeletal & bone tumors, trauma, and pediatric