Fortis Memorial Research Institute, Gurgaon
Gurgaon, India Established in : 2001 Number of Beds : 300 Super Specialty About Neurology And Neurosurgery at Fort…
- The neurosurgical experts deliver the superlative degree of clinical care with a focus on using minimally invasive techniques whenever possible.
- The team is highly skilled in treating conditions such as a cerebral aneurysm, Arteriovenous Malformations, Subarachnoid Haemorrhage, Metastatic Spinal Column Tumours etc
- The neurosurgery is well-armed with the modern equipment
Indraprastha Apollo Hospital, New Delhi
New Delhi, India Established in : 1996 Number of Beds : 1000 Multi Specialty About Neurology And Neurosurgery at Indr…
- The Neurology department is well-equipped to treat most common neurological ailments such as epilepsy, Parkinson’s disease, neuropathies, autism etc.
- This hospital is considered one of the top 10 neurology hospitals in India having the highest level of expertise in neurology, neurosurgery, neuro-anesthesia, neuro-psychology, and interventional neurology.
BLK Super Speciality Hospital, New Delhi
New Delhi, India Established in : 1959 Number of Beds : 650 Super Specialty About Neurology And Neurosurgery at BLK …
- The department has several specialized subunits including Advanced aneurysm treatment unit, minimally invasive spine surgery unit, neuro-endoscopy unit, and stroke unit.
- This one of the topmost neurosurgical centers offering the cyber knife for treatment of brain tumors and vascular surgery without cutting open the skull.
- The NeuroSpine unit renders treatment for spine
Artemis Hospital, Gurgaon
Gurgaon, India Established in : 2007 Number of Beds : 350 Super Specialty About Neurology And Neurosurgery at Arte…
- The hospital was established in 2007 and is now amongst the best neurosurgery hospital in India for neurological treatment in the country.
- The unit routinely performs surgeries such as brain tumor surgery, skull base surgery, deep brain stimulation, stereotactic neurosurgery, stem-cell implantation etc
- The neurosurgery department is
Medanta – The Medicity, Gurgaon
Gurgaon, India Established in : 2009 Number of Beds : 1250 Super Specialty About Neurology And Neurosurgery at Meda…
- The team uses a combination of modern medicine with Medanta’s Ayurvedic expertise trying to treat the patients naturally and with minimal trauma as much as possible.
- Complementary therapies have been adopted for various movement disorders like Parkinson’s, Stroke Rehabilitation and several types of postoperative therapy.
- Medanta is the first hospital to successfully