Dharamshila Narayana Superspeciality Hospital , New Delhi
New Delhi, India Established in : 1994 Number of Beds : 300 Single Specialty About Oncology And Oncosurgery at Dhar…
- It was the first cancer hospital in North India and is counted amongst the best cancer hospital in India.
- It was also the first cancer hospital to get accreditation from NABH in 2008.
- Established in 2000, the Narayana group of hospitals has the second largest hospital network in India.
- It has a record of treating nearly 2 million
Indraprastha Apollo Hospital, New Delhi
New Delhi, India Established in : 1996 Number of Beds : 1000 Multi Specialty About Oncology And Oncosurgery at Indr…
- The department offers a combination of the latest technology and highly skilled professionals under one roof.
- It has da Vinci Robotic Surgical System for complicated surgeries with greater ease and precision.
- Also, a special linear accelerator, known as Novalis Tx is designed for high precision treatment.
- The system enables the
Kokilaben Dhirubhai Ambani Hospital, Mumbai
Mumbai, India Established in : 2006 Number of Beds : 750 Multi Specialty About Oncology And Oncosurgery at Koki…
- The hospital is amongst top cancer hospital in india and recognized as “a designated center for integrated oncology and palliative care” by the European Society of medical oncology.
- There is a distinct provision for Daycare chemotherapy unit as a part of which the patients can go home the same day of the treatment.
- Cutting-edge technologies like
Medanta – The Medicity, Gurgaon
Gurgaon, India Established in : 2009 Number of Beds : 1250 Super Specialty About Oncology And Oncosurgery at Meda…
- The department provides a one-stop-solution for cancer including diagnosis, imaging, treatment planning, recovery, and prevention.
- It comprises the Division of Medical and Haemato Oncology, Division of Radiation Oncology and multiple organ-specific surgical cancer divisions including Breast Services and Head and Neck Oncology.
- Advanced technologies like Cyberknife,
BLK Super Speciality Hospital, New Delhi
New Delhi, India Established in : 1959 Number of Beds : 650 Super Specialty About Oncology And Oncosurgery at BLK …
- BLK Cancer Centre in Delhi is amongst the first to offer HIPEC (Hyperthermic Intraperitoneal Chemotherapy) Technology in India.
- It was Asia’s first and world’s seventh hospital to introduce Cyber-knife VSI.
- Besides Cyber-knife, the hospital also provides other modern technologies, such as Trilogy Tx Linear Accelerator, IGRT, IMRT, 3D CRT, and high dose rate