Indraprastha Apollo Hospital, New Delhi
New Delhi, India Established in : 1996 Number of Beds : 1000 Multi Specialty About Gastroenterology at Indr…
- Counted as one of the best gastroenterology hospitals in India, it provides all sorts of medical & surgical treatment of diseases such as colon polyps, gastrointestinal cancer, jaundice, cirrhosis of the liver, gastroesophageal reflux, peptic ulcer disease, colitis, irritable bowel syndrome etc.
- There is a comprehensive liver transplant programme well known for its highly successful adult and
Medanta – The Medicity, Gurgaon
Gurgaon, India Established in : 2009 Number of Beds : 1250 Super Specialty About Gastroenterology at Meda…
- The institute comprises of the most advanced facilities and conducts several major endoscopy and radiology assisted procedures for gastrointestinal, liver, and bilio-pancreatic disorders.
- This is known as one of the top 10 gastroenterology hospitals in India and also has a distinct liver clinic for early diagnosis and treatment of liver diseases.
- The hospital performs
Kokilaben Dhirubhai Ambani Hospital, Mumbai
Mumbai, India Established in : 2006 Number of Beds : 750 Multi Specialty About Gastroenterology at Koki…
- The gastroenterology unit in the hospital is well-equipped with the latest technologies and the modern devices to perform diagnostic and therapeutic procedures such as Diagnositic& therapeutic ERCP, small intestinal endoscopy, colonoscopy, sigmoidoscopy, pseudocyst drainage, pancreatic necrosectomy and much more.
- Dr. Subhash Agal, who is a topmost gastroenterologist in India having an
Apollo Hospitals, Greams Road, Chennai
Chennai, India Established in : 1983 Super Specialty About Gastroenterology at Apol…
- The hospital is a leading gastroenterology hospital in India, which is established since 1983.
- There is a provision for the latest endoscopic procedures for the gastrointestinal bleed, gastrointestinal cancers, foreign body removal and many more.
- The gastroenterologists mostly use the minimal access surgery to treat the major gastrointestinal surgical problems of the
Fortis Memorial Research Institute, Gurgaon
Gurgaon, India Established in : 2001 Number of Beds : 300 Super Specialty About Gastroenterology at Fort…
- The gastroenterology department of the hospital is well-armed with the latest technology and cutting-edge devices to perform several complex procedures including capsule endoscopy, colonoscopy, esophageal manometry, flexible sigmoidoscopy, liver transplant, splenectomy, virtual colonoscopy and many more.
- With over 30 years of experience in the profession, Dr. Choudhuri has an expertise in diagnosis and management